Al Reem Island is a natural slice of paradise within the pristine waters of the Arabian Gulf. Its location will offer residents a remarkable lifestyle on a ‘natural’ island only 300 meters off the coast of downtown Abu Dhabi, and is certain to become the premier residential and commercial addresses in the city.
Spread across 6.5 million square meters, Al Reem has been meticulously master planed to eventually accommodate over 200,000 inhabitants living and working on the island. This ‘mega development’ will have residential, business and commercial districts, and will be fully equipped with the finest schools, golf courses, parks & gardens, art galleries, beaches, hotels & resorts, shopping malls, restaurants, recreational centres and health care facilities.
Al Reem Island will offer a unique blend of ‘chic urban metropolis’ and ‘tranquillity island seclusion’. Water activities will form a major part of the island lifestyle including waterskiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing, sailing and more.
The island will be connected to bustling downtown Abu Dhabi by two modern bridges with a third bridge eventually connecting directly to the main Dubai highway. As such the Abu Dhabi International Airport is also only 20 minutes away by road.
Al Reem Island – Where dreams begin.
- Located only 300 meters off the coast of downtown Abu Dhabi (opposite the popular Abu Dhabi Mall)
- The Island is 6.5 million square meters of land
- Tamouh Investments will be developing 60% of the Island, Sorouh 20% and Reem Investments the remaining 20%
- This will be the first mega project to be developed on a natural island (something that is currently unique in the entire region)
- As a ‘Natural Island’ it is also an ecologically friendly development
- The Island is currently assessable road over an existing bridge, with a new multi-lane bridge currently being built and more to be added in the future to meet the demand
- The master plan currently has over 200 towers on the Island
- Development will be carried out in multiple phases from 2006 – 2023
- Al Reem will eventually accommodate over 200,000 inhabitants living and working on the Island
- It will have Residential, Commercial, Retail, Recreational, Cultural, Educational, and Medical areas
- It will feature Schools, Galleries, Businesses, Shops, Mosques, Parks, Sports Facilities
|Type A – 1 Bedroom, 81 SqM (872 SqFt), Marina & City view|
|Type B – 1 Bedroom, 81 SqM (872 SqFt), Balcony Marina & City view|
|Type C – 1 Bedroom, 85 SqM (915 SqFt), Balcony Marina & Island view|
|Type D – 2 Bedroom, 104 SqM (1,119 SqFt), Island &l Park view.|
|Type E – 2 Bedroom, 109 SqM (1,173 SqFt), Marina & City view.|
|Type S – Studio, 48 SqM (517 SqFt), Full Island & Park view.|
|Penthouse – 5 + 1 Bedrooms 888 sqm (9,558 sqft), Full Marina, and City view.|
View Properties Accociated with Al Reem Island