‘Phase one’ of development on Al Reem Island is the vibrant ‘Marina Square’. This exclusive and self-contained residential and retail community is 200,000 square meters and is built around a stunning marina complex, offering residents and their guests a range of boutique cafes, restaurants, and retail shopping outlets as well as entertainment facilities to meet the leisure and social needs of all. In addition, the inclusion of a 5-Star hotel on the outer edge of the Marina means world class dining and beach access is only a short stroll away.
Located between the island’s two main access bridges (and directly opposite the popular Abu Dhabi Mall), residents and visitors will have easy access to and from the island by either road or water taxi. With every convenience for a modern metropolitan lifestyle at your doorstep, Marina Square is set to become the most exclusive waterfront community in the city, and the envy of all others.
Welcome to your dream lifestyle!
- A self contained residential and commercial community located in ‘Phase One’ of Al Reem Island
- Built around a landmark circular marina, the community will include 15 residential towers, 1 commercial tower, and a 5-Star hotel
- Target completion is Q2 2011
- Projected number of residents is 10,000
- Car park provision is 7,553 parking bays.
- Facilities include: Sports Centre, Tennis Courts, Indoor Football & Basketball Courts, Mosque, Park, Swimming Pools, Day Care Centre, Medical Clinics
- 79% of the Marina Square will be residential areas
- 21% of the Maria Square will be commercial areas
- 40% of the Marina Square will be landscaped areas
- Multi-Level shopping arcade for international retail brands
- Multi-Screen Cinemas with the capacity of 80 seats each
- Marina to cater for yachts ranging from 6 meters to 60 meters. There are 35 moorings for marina members and 12 moorings for the public
- Pedestrian Walkways throughout the marina
- Open courtyard areas with water features and outdoor events
- A vibrant nightlife that makes you across continents with breath taking shows and the finest range of international cuisine
A. Commercial Facilities
B. Technology used in the Marina Square
The latest Triple Play technology will be provided in all units enabling residents to receive alerts about their email messages, SMS and incoming calls on their television screens. The residents will be provided with a smart home function whereby residents will be able to control their air conditioning, lights and curtains through one touch panels or remotely through a mobile phone, internet or PDA. For the residents’ convenience, a central billing system will be incorporated into one bill. The units will be equipped with high speed internet services and the TV/Video systems will be HD ready.
C. Percentage of Commercial area
The commercial area consists of 21% of the Marina Square.View Properties Associated with Marina Square